Victim of directed energy weapons, organised harassment and morgellons disease....ongoing blog

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Things have been very quiet lately, no V2S or other harassments in public. It makes me nervous - what are they up to??? I got stuffed around with the job, I believe they sabotaged it for me as I was almost hired. Apart from this, nothing. Which is good it gives me an opportunity to think about other things like me and what I want in life besides the fact that I will be targted for life I have to make the most of it, so the first thing I want to do is go to the snow. I love the snow, I love skiing and cant wait since its been freezing in melbourne there should be a nice cover of snow in the mountains. Secondly I need to buy a car as I sold my first car for next to nothing (thinking it was bugged in the beginning) I almost gave it away and smashed my second car due to a massive pain I received in the brain as I was driving. Thirdly I need a house. Home changes its meaning when you're a TI its often the place of tortures and harassments. I'll settle for a house and make my home in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment