Victim of directed energy weapons, organised harassment and morgellons disease....ongoing blog

Thursday, July 22, 2010

the untold

POEM FROM A TI DEB.

I write poetry. And I've been writing about this foe awhile. What do ya'll think
about this one?
Title "Bad Karma"
The day I died,
But was still breathing,
Is the day that,
Something caused internal bleeding,
God in heaven,
Give me strength,
To cope with what's,
Satan sent,
Bring to me peace,
Of mind and body,
Lift the weight,
Of abuse and clarity,
Pray for others,
Bleeding as I,
For release from turmoil,
In the sky,
A theif of sanity,
Is the worst kind,
A lying soul,
Is truely blind,
No understanding,
Of what is caused,
Affliction only,
Robs and destroys,
People should aspire,
To do good,
Not steal, provoke, instigate,
Or take,
Such things will create,
Feelings of hate,
Inside the person,
That you sought to take,
A fascade will be,
Put into place,
And heaven will,
Create an unhappy fate,
Aspire to evil,
And all it can do,
Is bring bad karma,
Back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment